Haven is our little princess. She is the only girl. She has already found that crying will get her what ever she wants from her dad. Her favorite thing to do is suck her little thumb. She is our little angel. (Most of the time.) Haven will be 1 years old in June.
Childless at Christmas - A Survival Guide
7 years ago







6 comments:
she's gorgeous!! I'm glad I found your blog.!
Wow! Your kids are gorgeous! Its great to see you guys online!!!
Rachael,
I am so glad you guys are doing a blog! It looks so cute too!! the kids are getting so old, we need to come and visit.
-Kas
RACHAEL!! I haven't seen or heard from you forever since Applebees! It's crazy to see you with 3 kids! Now I can keep up on you!
Ok she is adorable!!! Where are you living???
Rachael, I'm sorry you didn't get the recipes...I'll email them again. My email address is evelyn.cox@gmail.com
Post a Comment