Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cordon got his 1st set of stitches!!!

So Cordon is a little Dare Devil. Well he kept jumping off the couch onto a wagon. I told him to stop but of course he didn't listen and I was trying to get the twins ready for bed. So he jumped off again and the wagon came out from under him and he went into the corner of the entertainment center. He looked at me and started to cry as he was holding his mouth. Well I started to laugh a little and said, "Maybe next time you will listen when I tell you, NO!" As I was finishing my sentence I see blood just gushing out of his mouth. I was like Oh no. So I ran over and 2 of his teeth had totally gone all the way through his lip. It was so gross. I just wanted to panic because Brock was at work and I had no idea where a hospitle was. So to make a long story short I called my neighbor and she ran over to come get the twins and gave me directions to the nearest hospitle. It was 7 PM so all the doctors offices were closed and I also do not have a doctor here yet. So we went to the ER and came home with 3 stitches. But he did so awsome. The real bad part was he also was only in underwear because he was going to get in the tub after I put the babies to bed. And he also went pee on the way over. So I felt pretty stupid when I got to the ER, having a child in just underwear and pee all over the both of us. Sorry there is no picture. I lost my camera again.

6 comments:

Abarca's said...

Don't you just love boys? Poor little guy, we hope he's doing ok.

Reed and Rochelle said...

You forgot to tell me about the wet underwear at the hospital. That's to funny.

kendall and kirsti said...

Is he excited now to have stiches?!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

OH poor guy!! To cute though we still on july 5th!!!

This is Us! said...

Poor kid....poor MOM! I'm glad you got to the hospital okay and that everything turned out all right!

kendall and kirsti said...

you have been tagged! go to our blog for instructions. have fun!