Hey Rachael! I just came across your blog! Your family is so cute! I can't believe you have twins! Thats awesome! They are so adorable! We have a blog to so if your interested send me your email and I will add ya! Raq9900@msn.com
Hey Rachael! Its Maggie, how have you been? Your kids are growing up so fast, and are so cute!I would love to hear form you sometime if you get the chance. My blog isn't quite set up yet so you can e-mail me at maggielowe@hotmail.com
Brock and me met in the summer of 1999. Only for a brief 3 months we hung out. Then met back up in March of 2003 and we were married in August 2003. We had our first child Cordon in July of 2005 and had our twins Hugh and Haven in June of 2007 and in July 2010 Evelyn came along. We love our family and enjoy spending time together.
2 comments:
Hey Rachael! I just came across your blog! Your family is so cute! I can't believe you have twins! Thats awesome! They are so adorable! We have a blog to so if your interested send me your email and I will add ya! Raq9900@msn.com
Hey Rachael! Its Maggie, how have you been? Your kids are growing up so fast, and are so cute!I would love to hear form you sometime if you get the chance. My blog isn't quite set up yet so you can e-mail me at maggielowe@hotmail.com
Post a Comment