Monday, June 9, 2008

The twins 1st year!!! Crazy how time flies!!!


Getting ready for C-section after the longest pregnancy ever!!!


Hugh was 4 lbs and 9 onces and 17 inches long. He was born at 1:40pm on June 8, 2007. He was in the NICU for 1 week.


Haven was 4 lbs and 2 onces and 17 inches long. She was born at 1:41pm on June 8, 2007. She was also in the NICU for 1 week.


Getting use to being at home is hard work.

Their baby blessing. Look how cute!!!
Falling asleep on daddyis the best.(he is always the comfy one)

Falling asleep after a day of hard work!!
Our handsome Prince!!!
Our beautiful Princess!!!

Camping Memorial Day. (only one day)

5 comments:

Kelvin & Tifanie said...

I can't believe how long Haven's hair is! They are all so cute.

DigandStacee said...

The crazy thing is that you have 3 kids!! I never thought that you would settle down and be a mom like that, Your husband tamed you, that is amazing!

Jake & Robyn said...

Rachael! How are you?? I found your blog through Raquel's. I haven't seen you in forever. Your kids are ADORABLE!! I can't believe you have twins, they look like so much fun!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

They are so CUTE!!! Campling for real!! Youare brave!!!

Raquel said...

How fun! I love the one of them sleeping in their exersausers. They really are adorable!