Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Pictures 2008

So we did new family pictures in June . But I have got to thank my sister in-law Carma, cause you should have seen what she had to work with. I am surprised that they look so good. She had to photoshop the whole family!!! So thank you Carma. If you would like to see her website there is a link on here. Just click on Carma Gray Photography. But realize that my pictures were scanned in on a crapy scanner. I forgot my CD she gave me. So the quality is not good at all!!! Also Whitnie and I excited to move back to Utah to see all you guys. But I will miss my new friends here like I miss all you guys now. I hope that made sense. My pictures are on the side of the blog.

7 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

So darn cute!!! Your fam is adorable!! Carma is very talented!! I cant wait to play with your little ones!!

mae said...

The pictures are great! The kids really are so cute!!! Good luck with the move to Utah!

Chris and Shelly said...

WHAT!?!?! Rachael!! I was looking forward to some good times together! Now I don't have a running partner. I need to lose my baby fat! When are you moving? I'm so sad. But Hopefully things will work well for you there. I'm happy for you!

Raquel said...

Utah huh! I'm so jealous! But now maybe we can get together when we go up there! Your family is just too cute!

jodi said...

Cute family pics! Your kids are darling, and that is exciting that you are moving back...

Shannon said...

I'm sad that you are moving! But you have to do what's best for your family! Your pics are soo dang cute! I love them! KIT (keep in touch)

Annie said...

Your pictures are too cute!! I'm so happy that you are moving back...lets get together!!