So my kids ate their dinner really well so I gave them ice cream. I thought they looked too cute to not take a picture.
Cordon
Hugh
Haven
Hugh, Cordon, and Haven
So Hugh every weekend on Saturday night and Sunday morning has been super sick for the past three weeks. So here are some super sad pictures!!
Hugh is such a sad boy when he is sick. He is the only one who ever gets it. Cordon got sick once in the last three weeks and Haven did not get sick at all. Pour Hugh!!!
Childless at Christmas - A Survival Guide
7 years ago






4 comments:
Oh, what cute kids! I love the ice cream pictures. Poor Hugh, it is so hard to see your kids not feel good. Myabe he will get everything out now and not be sick the rest of the winter!
It is still hard to beleive that you have 3 kids....crazy. they are so cute!oh and I we are moving back to Utah the end of December!!! I will miss Hawaii.
Give Hugh a big kiss from Grandma
I miss them so much! What adorable kids!
Post a Comment