We went on our annual River Run on July 12th to the 17th. It was so much fun. We went down the Green River with my wonderful family. We are so grateful for Brocks wonderful family too, they watched the twins while we were gone. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family!!! Here are some pictures!!!!

Cordon and Vandin on the last day. Vandin's family didn't go because they just had a baby but they came to ride the last day.

Brock rowing.

My cute Mom and Dad

Cordon sleeping. He had way too much fun!!!

Cordon sleeping in our tent.

Me and Cordon

Cordon playing in the water with his cousins!!!

Cordon water fighting. He was GOOD!!!

Cordon eating a mullberry.

A really COLD creek we had to cross to get to the old RANCH!!!

It was FREEZING!!!

My cute husband Brock!!!

Cordon
Me, Cordon, and Brock at the ranch house!!!
We love making family memories together thanks for the wonderful trip!!!!!
9 comments:
How fun! It looks like you had a blast!
How fun!!! I would love to do that with y fam!!!
Looks like you had lots of fun!! You have such a cute family!
Looks like it was fun. We sure enjoyed your sweet two year olds. I love those little buggers.
How fun! Cordon looks like he had a blast. Thanks for letting me watch Hugh and Haven, they were so much fun!
Wow, that looks like so much fun! What a fun, cool family you have Rachael!
Rachael that looks like a fun time with the fam...I miss Utah camping and summer time fun. I got your message about anxiety...I will let you know!
That looks awesome- you have a gorgeous little family!
HOW FUN, YOU AND YOUR CUTE FAMILY, I HOPE TO SEE YA SOON CALL ME WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE, HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL FOR YOU SEE YA...
Post a Comment