Monday, November 23, 2009

Well we have been up to allot lately. Including and ER visit AGAIN!!! We moved this last Monday and Hugh decided that he wanted to get in a fight with the wall and lost!!! It was so deep they had to sew the inner layer and then they super glued the top layer shut so that it wouldn't scar!!! It was really gross!! The only thing was I started crying when they started to sew him up because he wasn't numb!!! It was so sad!! I was so upset that they didn't numb it better before the started sewing!!! They did one stich and decided that would numb it more. I was not happy that my little guy had to feel that 1st stich!! So here are the pictures from that wonderful adventure!!


Good thing Grandpa Gray was there!! This was the finished product!!!

This is Hugh waiting to be stiched


He was sooo GOOD!!!
Here are some pictures of Hugh right after he had his tonsils out. He did pretty good!!!

6 comments:

kendall and kirsti said...

That is so sad! That kid is out of control!! He looks like he was brave though. What a cuttie!

Cody, Natalie, Kasia and Cooper! said...

That is sooo sad!!! I would cry if that happened to my baby!! Thank goodness for Grandpas though! ;)

Pamela said...

Poor Hugh! We had to go to the ER for stitches on the forehead with aubrey in October...guess they are twins now! Sorry to hear about the misfortune.

Reed and Rochelle said...

Poor kid I think he needs a love from grandma finney! Ha HA Holding Layton this morning brought back of flush of emotions of how much I love these little guys. 4 little grandson feel a grandma's heart. The 3 granddaughters are all so stinken cute I can't get over it. Love them all so much. Yes I think my Hughie needs a love

EMILEE said...

LOOKS LIKE YU ARE HAVING WAY TO MUCH FUN J/K WHERE DID YOU MOVE TO? YOUR POOR LITTLE GUY, HE IS ONE TOUGH LITTLE BOY, I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! P.S TRY AND STAY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL..

This is Us! said...

Oh my gosh, that poor kid can't catch a break!!! No fair for him, poor guy. We'll be praying for his safety this holiday season:-) Seriously, I hope things calm down for you!