Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No pictures on Christmas!!! : (

Well we didn't get any pictures this Christmas...our camera wouldn't work!!! So I am soooo sad. The kids were sooo cute this year. They are all so big. Cordon Loves Santa Claus and Haven would want to play with each present when she opened it...then we have Hugh would open the present and through it without even looking at what it was to open another!!! SO CUTE!!!! The only down side was Haven got sick and was throwing up most of the day. SOOO sad. But all is well now. Looking forward to New Years!!! 2010 BABY!!!! So it is offical the baby is due July 17. All looked well in the ultra sound. Pretty sure there is just one!!! YAY!!!! Although we would love twins again, but I am loving the fact there is just one this time around. I think we will hopefully only have one at a time from here on out!!! We had so much to be grateful for this year. We are sooo blessed and we are so grateful for all our family and friends and most of all the Gospel!!! Although we had our rough patches too but they only make you stronger right?? No, but really we have had a great year and we our looking forward to another great year. Sooo sorry if you didn't get a Christmas card ran out of stamps and didn't get around to the post office...so I am sooo sorry and I hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas!!!

2 comments:

kendall and kirsti said...

I bet your kids were so excited! What time did you get up to open presents? Glad to hear that the ultra sound looked good. We are excited for that baby too!

Reed and Rochelle said...

Sorry that Haven was sick. Did the rest of you get it?