Well we have alot going on. We are so excited. We will find out what the baby is on March 5 @3pm. Cordon is sooo excited that I told him he can come with us to the appointment. We are once again going to try to start potty training the twins...which is really not a fun task. But has to be done. We can't wait for some warmer weather...the kids are sooo stir crazy and just want to play outside. We can't believe we are about to have 4 children. Aren't we too young??? But we are really excited, we both want a big family. We are also excited about the house we put a bid on. We are just hoping and praying that we can get everything done in time to recieve the tax credit and also before the interest rates go up. I'll post some pictures soon. Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine Day!!!
Childless at Christmas - A Survival Guide
7 years ago






2 comments:
I'AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU, IT'S BETTER TO BE TO YOUNG TO HAVE 4 KIDS THEN TO BE TO OLD I THINK, YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MOMMY, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE HAVING, I HOPE YOU GET YOUR HOUSE YOU BOTH DESERVE IT, GIVE ME A CALL I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU, TAKE CARE!!
Yay to have a house!!!
Post a Comment