Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Once there was a snowman!!!"




On Sunday morning Cordon was so excited about the snow he wanted to build a snowman. It was so cute so he went and made Brock get out of bed and get dressed to help him build a snowman. So the two boys before church went out and built a snowman.


7 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Too cute!!! What a good hubby!!!

Reed and Rochelle said...

I love it!! I miss my Cordon!!!Great job Dad

kendall and kirsti said...

That is way cute! Im glad he was so excited!

Victoria said...

Your blog background is perfect for the season. That is a pretty good snowman and looks like it was so fun.

Findlay Family said...

Cordon looks so proud and good job Brock...I like the celery for the arms.

Jodes said...

Can you belive that it is already snowing in October? It is def. going to be a cold winter! It looks like you guys had some fun! It didn't snow that much here we just got sprinkled! But enough to let us know that it coming! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

wow you have snow!!!! I am sweating over here....