I know some of you have been wondering if we survived the move. Yes, and barely. We have been so busy this last month. We moved twice!!! But we will stay put at my parents house for around 4 months until we decide were we would like to settle. Hopefully are final move. But are kids are really enjoying living at Grandpa and Grandma Gray's house. They get to play on 4-wheelers, play and feed cows and horses, a cool swing set that Grandpa Gray made, sand pile and other limitless activites. Besides Grandpa and Grandma spoil them to death. So here are some of the pictures to show you what they have been up to.
Cordon outside in his underwear. He doesn't care what he is wearing as long as he is outside playing and getting DIRTY.
Haven playing in the mud after Grandpa flooded the lawn.
Isn't she so cute!!!
My Hugh loves mud, dirt, water, anything that makes a mess.
Now isn't he cute too!!!
Yes we are redneck!!! Those are the kids sledding behind a 4-wheeler with NO SNOW!!! But they have so much fun.

Look at their smiles. Yes they really like sledding in any season.
Look at their smiles. Yes they really like sledding in any season.
The boys found a big mud puddle in the drive way and they played in that puddle forever. Why do we even buy toys? And yes another redneck way to entertain our selves.
Hugh trying to dry off a little before going in to take a bath.
Haven for once stayed out of the water puddle. We really needed a picture of that. Because that will never happen again.
Her favorite place to play is in the middle of the driveway. I will move her into the sand pile or anywhere else and it lasts for a few minutes, but then she always ends back up in the middle of the driveway.

Cordon and his cousins having fun in the sand pile.
Cordon and his cousins having fun in the sand pile.
Hugh, Haven, and cousin Logan love playing in the sand pile also.






8 comments:
Hey you!!! I need a number!! We need to do lunch or something!!!
finally!!!! your kids are too cute and it makes me miss u even more.
those pictures are great! we miss you guys!
Wow the kids are getting big, yeah i'll give you a call soon is it the same number?
I'm glad you are still alive. It's good to hear from you. I'm still bummed that you moved. We'd love to have tou back!
WOW! You are still alive! I am very happy! Your kids are SOOOO CUTE!!! Looks like they are loving life! Hey we are having a halloween party on the 25th, hope you guys can come! The details are on my blog! We miss you sooo much!
Hey Rachel! Sorry my blog is sooooo old!! LOL I read your comment on Jody's! LOL Life is busy, but I wont find out what I'm having until the middle of Nov. Emmitt started Kindergarten and just LOVES it. Savanna is just so excited that we are having a baby! Your family is so cute! It's good to hear that you are doing well. We all miss you tons! KIT (keep in touch)
Great pictures! It has been so long since I have see you that I only remember the twins as babies. Hugh has the cutest smile, Cordon is getting too big, and Haven looks like a total girl when she is trying to stay out of the puddle!
Post a Comment