Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family Pictures



So we got new family pictures and I love them. My sister in law Carma is a photographer and I am so glad she is. She is great at taking pictures. So any way the editing on these pictures where done by me because I couldn't wait to update my pictures. So thanks Carma you are the best. Just look along the side to see the new pictures!!!













I had to add this one of Haven because this is what she is always doing.

So I just added these because my sister inlaw Brie had to be able to see them better!!!

13 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

So dang cute!!! YOU have a dang cute fam!!!

The Sumsion's said...

those are some cute kids you guys got there.

Findlay Family said...

HOLY CRAP, they are getting sooo big....Haven's hair is too cute..I can't wait to see you guys.

Reed and Rochelle said...

I can't believe Haven's hair. They are all so adorable and I need a hug soon! I can't stand it any longer.

Victoria said...

Wow, these pictures are really great! It is fun to see Haven's hair all curly and pretty! I love them.

Annie said...

Your pictures are SO cute! I love your hair, you look gorgeous as always! You really do have such a cute family!!

Lets get together soon...we live so close and we don't see each other enough!!

The Hebbs said...

Ray your kids are so stinkin cute and I want some little runts like yours!

mae said...

I LOVE these pictures! Awesome! The kiddles are soooo cute!

Brindy said...

Rach!! The kids are gorgeous! You need to bring them to visit us! I miss you!!!

jodi said...

Those pictures could not be any cuter! Your kids are absolutely adorable!

Raquel said...

How cute you are guys!! I still can't belive you have three kids! I was laughing so hard when I read your comment! I still think it's funny I ended up marrying him! :)Those were good times!

EMILEE said...

HI!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY you found it!!! Your babies are so darling!