My kids just keep getting cuter and cuter!!! Here are some of the lastest photos of them.
Haven loves her daddy!!!
This morning I had to get a picture of her coloring. It is soooo cute.
I love it when she colors, she just is to content.
Still sucking her thumb!!!

I take it that they weren't enjoying themselves as much as I was. I thought this was pretty funny!!!
I take it that they weren't enjoying themselves as much as I was. I thought this was pretty funny!!!






5 comments:
Those are some pretty cute pictures! We can't believe how big they are getting!
Yes they do and they are forgetting how Grandma and Grandpa Findlay are. You have to bring them up.
Those are so cute...so where did Cordon get the idea for putting the marshmallows on his face? So funny!
Hi Rach!! Your family is so beautiful!! I cant believe you have 3 tinys!! we really need to get together, I cant believe we havent run into each other sooner. Our parents just live down the street.. Well I hope you have a great Christmas and hopefully we can get together soon:) love ya!
Merry Christmas! We hope you had a wonderful time and that the true "Spirit of the Season" was with you. We love you guys!
Post a Comment